Beautiful Dollbaby

Beautiful Dollbaby
Our Angel in Heaven

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The irony of life.

So I'm uploading pictures of Ashley to be sent of for development so I can make a scrapbook.  I came across a picture of my positive pregnancy test that I labeled with the date.  The irony hit me.  I had to blow it up to be sure.  I took my first pregnancy test on 3/5/11.  Ashley left us on 7/5/11.  She was due on 11/5/11.  She left us exactly four months between both of those dates.  I don't guess I'll ever take another HPT on the 5th of any month now.  It's just too freakishly weird.  Really there's nothing to read into but irony.  But still.  It's a bit disturbing.  I guess her birthday was bound to be the 5th of some month.  But really, what are the chances of this? Kind of like the chances of my having appendicitis less than two weeks after giving birth to her? Why must my life be so bizarre? I guess I have something else to discuss in therapy on Thursday.  Not only will I be discussing my living angel baby story from the hospital that has given me nightmares, but I'll be discussing these freakishly bizarre dates.  I miss her so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Kim and Beverly and Sue are my moms cousins.I want you to know that I prayed for you when you went into the hospital and I continue to pray for you. I have not experienced a later loss though I have had 6 early losses. My heart hurts for you and your husband, and I am so sorry for your loss. I pray God will give you strength. We don't understand why He allows us to go through, but we do know He is always with us.

    ReplyDelete