Beautiful Dollbaby

Beautiful Dollbaby
Our Angel in Heaven

Sunday, September 25, 2011

To My Readers...

I wanted to take a moment to thank my readers.  I don't know your story.  Maybe you've lost a child or maybe you know someone who has lost a child.  Maybe you are simply curious.  Regardless of your reasons for reading my blog, I am thankful that you decided to take the time out of your busy schedule to do so.  It means so much to me that people are reading this.  It means so much that people are reading about my daughter.  It is my hope that this blog can help someone else.  I pray this blog can help those who know someone going through something similar or someone who is going through something similar.  My goal in this blog is to be as open and honest as possible.  As you can already tell I will be blunt about my thoughts and feelings.  I do so, so that others can relate. 

I want you to know, if you are going through the loss of a child, that it's ok to be angry, sad, and happy.  I want you to know that it's normal to go through so many emotions.  Maybe you don't feel exactly how I do, but that chances are you feel something similar.  I want others to know, if they know someone who has gone through a loss of a child, what that person maybe be feeling and experiencing.  It is my prayer that no matter why you are here, that this blog can help you in some way. 

I don't wish anyone the pain and torment of loosing a child.  But if loosing my daughter can help at least one person in some way then I would be content to know that some good came out of my loss.  Short as though her life was, I pray that her story, our story, can touch others.  I hope and pray that our story can raise some awareness.

I would like you, my reader, to pass on my blog.  Pass this on to someone who can use it.  Pass it on to someone it may help.  It may be painful to read at times, but I hope it can be a comfort to others knowing someone else is going through this and has been there.

But again, I would like to thank you for being here.  Your presence and your time reading this, is a wonderful tribute to my beautiful Ashley Elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. I read each blog and comment at times. Sometimes, what you write leaves me speechless because of its honesty and rawness. That's ok. Too often we try to "make things better" by saying things. Just know, even when I don't comment that I am reading each and every one of your blogs. I am praying for you and Will daily. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete